I find very interesting the new Sony console’s dividing design, so I made a microscale Lego PlayStation 5. The point was to build the possibly smallest caricaturistic PS5 and DualSense controller with the most details I can put into this small scale. I also designed the universal stand for the console, so it can be positioned both horizontal and vertical.
You can build your own brick-built microscale PlayStation 5, while you are counting the days to its release.
Total number of pieces: 313
Estimated price of the new parts: ~ 28 € ( ~ 31 $)
– length: 16 studs ( 12.8 cm / 5 in )
– width: 10 studs ( 8 cm / 3.1 in )
Purchasing Lego® Custom Instructions for this model you will get the following files:
– High-resolution, professionally designed PDF Instructions file with step-by-step, easy to follow building instructions
– ‘How to order Lego® parts on Bricklink’ detailed,easy to follow, step by step guide to the largest Lego® marketplace
– Detailed parts list in CSV (showing details without images)
– .IO file of the model
– Parts list in XML for Bricklink
NO PHYSICAL BRICKS, ONLY DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT!
Thanks for visiting, and please feel free to check my other models.