• PDF Instructions file
• XML Parts List file (see the instructions below ↓ on how to use the parts list)
• It was built using a total of 172 parts
• 54 pages of step-by-step instructions
• Collect them all! More Garys in my store!
Buying parts from BrickLink:
1. Create a new account at bricklink.com or log in
2. On the main page, hover your cursor over the “Want” icon in the upper right corner
3. Select “Upload”
4. Click on the tab “Upload BrickLink XML format”
5. Click on the “Add to” dropdown menu and select “Create New Wanted List”
6. Create a name for your new wanted list
7. Copy and paste everything from the XML file you have downloaded
8. Ensure there are no extra spaces either at the beginning or at the end of the text block you have just pasted
9. Click the “Proceed to verify items” button in the lower right corner<
10. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Add to wanted list”
11. Click “View” your wanted list
12. Here, you can change the condition of the parts you’d like – New, Used, or Any
13. Click “Buy All”
14. Manually select the stores you like or click “Auto-select” and then “Start”
15. Click “Create carts” and pay for your order
16. Receive the parts
17. Enjoy building your model =)
• If you require assistance using BrickLink, please contact me.
• No physical LEGO® bricks come with this product. You are not buying a finished model.
• Due to the digital nature of this product, all purchases are final.
• LEGO® is a registered trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, endorse, or authorize these instructions or the model they depict.
• No affiliation with BrickLink.