The Haunted Manor is a ghastly, ghoulish mansion filled with 999 happy haunts! This build functions as a display piece for fans, modular building for city planning, and playset with many ghoulish delights!
Build features Gothic revival style architecture based on Tokyo and World Parks, but includes many features from around the globe, hence the “Manor” name.
- Grand Ballroom with Organ, Birthday Dinner Scene, Fireplace, and Entrance
- Gallery Room with Stretching Portraits Action Feature
- Conservatory Room with Coffin and Raven
- Music Room and Corridor of Doors with Piano and 13 Hour Grandfather Clock
- Madam Leóta’s Séance Room
- Attic Space with Bride and Hatbox Ghost
- Endless Hallway with optical illusion
- Graveyard exterior with Pet Cemetery, Captain’s Tomb, and Singing Busts
Important notes on inventory items and building instructions:
- For any piece color with [NO COLOR/ANY COLOR] in the inventory list the color doesn’t matter, the piece does, and can be replaced with any color, as long as the piece is the same
- This model was initially built in LDD and transferred over to Studio for instruction rendering. For the best 3D Model view, I recommend opening it in LDD.
- Some items in the images above are not included in the final inventory count as they include minifigures and pieces not essential in building up the mansion and interiors. Additionally, some of the pieces in the images are used differently in the instructions and inventory with a slight color change, or other variations of certain piece are used.
- Decals for paintings and various elements including the Stretching Portraits are available as a pdf attached in the files of this MOC
- If you are having trouble acquiring parts please let me know, all pieces should individually cost less than $1 USD (with the exception of Minifigure, Animal, Special, and baseplate parts), please let me know if you are having trouble building the MOC!